Accessibility at Hart House
Hart House continues to make every effort to facilitate the inclusion of campus and community members with disabilities into all aspects of our facilities and services. Current accommodations include: elevator, accessible washrooms and portable ramps. New and/or replacement counters and doorways in washrooms and at the Information Hub, the Hart House Theatre lobby and Hart House Tickets were designed with accessibility in mind.
- Accessible West entrance ramp off Tower Road recently underwent an upgrade to include a permanent accessibiity ramp
- Accessible East entrance ramp off Queen’s Park Circle
- Accessible washroom on main floor, east wing, lower gallery, outside the Great Hall
To make a specific request or inquiry, please contact us: ตารางบอลวันนี้accessibility@ตารางบอลวันนี้ www.acousticbabygrandpiano.com.
The closest Subway Stop is Museum. Walk south from the subway exit on the west side of University Avenue, cross Hoskin Avenue and continue south on Queen’s Park Circle about 30m. Take the pathway leading to the right into the campus. Go down the steps and you will be right in front of Hart House. The accessible entrance is located on the west side of the building south of Hoskin Ave.
Accessible TTC Route
Before you begin your subway trip call the TTC 24-hour Information Line at 416 393-INFO (4636) and press 5 to confirm whether or not the elevators or escalators you plan to use on your trip are operating or scheduled for maintenance.
Elevators are available at the St. George subway station. The Elevator Service Status Line is 416 539-LIFT (5438). Press 7 for multilingual services.
From St. George subway, take the Bedford Exit:
- Head south on Bedford Rd. toward Bloor St W. 78 meters
- Turn right at Bloor St. W. 77 meters
- Turn left at Devonshire Pl. 0.4 km
- Turn left at Hoskin Ave. 0.1 km
- Turn right on Tower Road. Follow the ramp entrance into Hart House on the west side of the building.
University of Toronto Parking: