A Place for Relaxation, Special Events, Conferences and Seminars
Among the maple sugar bush and cleared fields, a well-trodden path will take you on a two-hundred-foot descent through a unique limestone ecology to the palisade. At the base of this cliff, you will discover a Finnish-style log sauna adjacent to the most scenic of three quarry ponds. Stay for the day or overnight at the Hart House farm. The rustic and welcoming Ignatieff House has a fully equipped kitchen, central heating, washrooms, a piano and a cozy fireplace. Bring your own sleeping bag and find a spot in the guest bunks. Or enjoy the outdoors and pitch a tent.
A Place to Perform, Think, and Connect
In the autumn of 2011, the Hart House Farm welcomed the Dry Stone Walling Association of Canada to create two spectacular large stone structures—entirely without mortar. A 100-year old wall was restored and expanded and now surrounds the area with the beauty of natural stone.The multi-use Amphitheatre was built as an open-air venue available for musical performances or hosting lectures and other events. Contact us to discuss how to book your event.
Organize a Retreat
Recharge and revive at the Hart House Farm by booking a retreat for your staff, faculty or group. Contact the membership services office and reserve your oasis just an hour outside of the city.
For more information contact 416.971.2343 or ตารางบอลวันนี้email@example.com.
Driving Directions to Hart House Farm
- From downtown Toronto take the Gardiner Expressway West to Highway 427
- 427 North to Highway 401 West
- 401 West to Highway 410 North
- 410 to Highway 10/Hurontario St (North)
- Turn left onto Olde Base Line Road (Southwest; Coffee Bean Cafe & Grill restaurant marks the correct intersection)
- Travel on Olde Base Line Rd for aproximately 4.5km to Creditview Rd.
- Turn right onto Creditview Rd. (Note: Creditview is a dirt/loose gravel road)
- Watch for the Hart House Farm sign on your right (approx. 1.7 km)
- Farm is down the laneway (approx. 0.5 km). Address: 15911 Creditview Rd.